Monday, February 10, 2014

tribute to Finn... (Glee Cast)

Hello,

Today I have no other topics to talk about except for this morning my mind suddenly remembered the late Finn ( a Glee Cast) actor..which I personally felt shocked with his death. Although I am not a big fan of Glee but there's some other time I will watch it through YouTube.

Losing Finn is the biggest lost of a Glee Cast. Finn has its own characteristic that no one can replace him and in fact his dating with Lea Michael ( Rachel ). I could not Imagine how it feels like to be in her shoes losing someone that she loves and always together in the casting.

Last but not least, I adore Finn's voice a lot but sadly his journey stops somewhere in October 2013. May your soul rest in peace Finn... you will always be remembered. that's for sure!
Cory Monteith 
(1982-2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment