Saturday, February 22, 2014

F.R.I.E.N.D.S...

Hello,

I just get back home dude..! belom mandi lagi ni suda aku maw update blog seterusnya lagi.. hehe.. well tonight im going to talk about friends.. my friends specifically... :)

I am so thankful to god because he gave me such a wonderful people around me be it my Family or my Friends but since this topic stressing about friends so I'm just gonna highlight about my friends la ya.. 

well thou my previous blog showed how disgraceful one of my "besties" attitude towards me but yeah I've other frens as well who appreciates me more... and I wanna take this opportunity to say HOW GRATEFUL I AM TO HAVE YOU GUYS!! seriously.. you guys makes my life complete. Thank You..seriously!

thou I knew you guys last year but our friendship bond are strong and its like we already befriend since we were young... that is what I felt.. I Love you Guys. I dont want to lose any of you because you guys had taught me something in life that I nearly ignore it all this while. 

All the memories... hangout sessions... krazy stuff that we did... I just love that. :) 


his name is Ajin.. I knew him from my friend (thanks faizal). Ajin is such a nice and very good friend I would say... he has a team spirit and a good leader cum organizer as well.. you give him a task and he will deliver it PERFECTLY! he had taught me something which is "let go of the past" .. y im saying this.. despite of his bitter memories in love life ... still he manage to get over it and moved on as compared to me taking years to recover.. haha.. but yeah.. thanks to you my dear friend.. I Learned the concept "Forgive and forget"...he is like my real brother coz my family already knew him and we always hangout and going out together doing stuff together and sleep together.. haha.. BE POSITIVE OK! my weekend always filled with him okeh. hee~ hes de closest friend of me and always sharing problems and gossipping 24hrs... hahaha!   keep up with your Leadership spirit... :)


AM... de "kraziest" friend I ever had in my entire life.. well we become friends in facebook 1st then accidentally met him when Faizal meeting up with Ajin at suria sabah. people will always confused saying Am is my brother since we kinda have same similarity in terms of face shape..hihihi... but I might as well sometime agree with the "people saying" that we are look alike.. btw.. Am is such a nice guy and very kind to his friends. he is like a brother to me and sometimes I like to get some advice from him before doing things. AND not forgotten.. hes a good singer as well.. really adore his voice.. soo country voice oo! 


JEFF de "Queen of Joker"... hahah...I really like his spontaneous joke that makes people wanna laugh out loud.. LOL! hihihi.. he is a prince charming and his personality can melt everyone who knows him. hes a good friend and caring and sometimes easily to get a panic attack. he is the person that always lend his ears to me whenever I have a "LOVE PROBLEMS".. hahaha... 


SHAHRUL........a diva with a noble heart... :) although hes not always around in kk because of the other commitment in Lahad Datu but I will always miss him and his funniest jokes and Drama about being a role model of safi blablabla... :P a really believer in superstitious (not to say that im totally not believing it... I pecaya oke!) heheh... I like to hangout with him and we always talks about our crazy fantasy (imagination) eventhough it might not happen and will not! haha..  if ure here in KK my dear friend... seriously it will be more havoc and fun! 


with Ian... miss this guy soo much... kecil2 but CILI API!... pemalu tapi berisi.. gteww~ haha. datangla KK lagi IAN.. bole hangoutttttt sama yang lain2
JEFF, AM & JACK... perfect combination to become the most funny friends ever! heee~


Shahrul & Me


Me & Thomas Fernandez time wedding sis dia... a very friendly guy and he had a wonderful and frenly family ever! love it!


Norman & Me.... teman dia besigup! knun...


Me & JACK... tym my sis kawin! :)





MUD VOLCANO...

PARTY!!!

PULAU TIGA GROUP!

SHAH, SYAH & ME ...




Thats All... to all my readers... please appreciates your friends.. if you ever make them hurt .. do apologize to them... its good things to say sorry to ur frens.. :) love your frens as well ya... :) 

3 comments:

  1. wahh.. teharu pula..
    trimas trimas...
    kecik kecik cili api ouhh..ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowww... you really have a lot friends..

    ReplyDelete