Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Waiting Outside the Line...

Hello,

Okay today I am really pissed with the Court management since my Hearing for the Exemption under advocates Ordinance has been postponed to next month which I found it very inconvenience for me to accept the new date.

Supposedly I will finish doing my chambering thingy (If u you guys still didnt know wats de meaning of it.. refer to my previous blog) by end of this month but because of it is up to the discretion of the CJSS then I have no Vocal to object it. hmm.. sad! 

I've been waiting for this time to come cause it brings changes to my daily routine... erghh... well life must go on... maybe god has a better plan for me in future. 

Bila la I nak beraksi nih jika asyik tangguh je... hmm! #okdaa~


yeah! (Drop Dead Diva)



No comments:

Post a Comment